Re: GNUstep Objective-C based CalDAV server

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUstep Objective-C based CalDAV server
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:12:21 +0200

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Doc O'Leary <droleary@6usenet2013.subsume.com> wrote:
I think you're looking at the wrong problem.  It's mainly an issue of
getting some objects you have coerced into the iCalendar format.  I do
this, for example, with calendaRSS:

http://cal.subsume.com/

No special server needed.  The current server version uses Ruby, but the
original version from 2002 used ObjC.  I could send you the class file,
but it was simple enough for my special case of RSS feeds that I hard
coded a lot of it.

Are you sure Andreas doesn't need changes made inside the iOS calendar to propagate back into their application?

CalDAV allows that, unlike a read-only stream provided in an .ics over HTTP.

calendaRSS looks neat, btw.
--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net