Re: display UTF-8 characters

From: Nerijus Baliunas
Subject: Re: display UTF-8 characters
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:40:12 +0300

Fedora 19, distro gnustep packages:
gnustep-back-0.23.0-1.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-base-1.24.4-7.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-base-devel-1.24.4-7.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-base-libs-1.24.4-7.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-filesystem-2.6.5-1.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-gui-0.23.1-1.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-gui-devel-0.23.1-1.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-gui-libs-0.23.1-1.fc19.x86_64
gnustep-make-2.6.5-1.fc19.x86_64

I don't see Š, š, ė characters in SimpleAgenda for example.
I tried the following:

cd /usr/lib64/GNUstep/Fonts
mknfonts /usr/share/fonts/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSFont "DejaVu Sans"

didn't help. Then tried to set a few different fonts with SystemPreferences app.

Thanks,
Nerijus