Re: PIntarS on Raspberry Pi and other news

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: PIntarS on Raspberry Pi and other news
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:43:29 +0200

Hi,

On 09/07/13 18:47, Fred Kiefer wrote:
On 07.09.2013 02:01, Pirmin Braun wrote:
Great that you managed to fully move over to the current GNUstep code.
And any further contributions are welcome. This is one of the benefits
of being at the current version, all improvements from everybody will
benefit your and your contributions will benefit everybody else.

As for IntarS I just noticed that it isn't even in the Wiki. Could you
please put it in there:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Category:Applications
Neither is it in the software index, http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/
And you definitely should be on our success stories page as well,
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Success_Stories
Indeed! Be sure to mention it on the wiki and our application list and when you make a new release, put it on the news of the wiki page!

I am not sure whether the GNUstep SVN is the best repository is the best
place for this software. But if you think so, we might find a spot there :-)
I don't think either that the official "GNU" reporsitory is a place for it.

However, you can open a project on gna, open a project on sourceforge or something like that. I don't think it "fits" into an existing project, like gnustep-nonfs, gap or etoilé.

Riccardo