Re: SystemPreferences Defaults, localization

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: SystemPreferences Defaults, localization
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 22:34:51 +0200

I looked at the keys in Defaults.plist and compared them with the
documentation in gui/Documentation/GuiUser/DefaultsSummary.gsdoc.

In most cases the SystemPreferences is more correct than the official
documentation :-)

There are a few cases where obsolete settings are used:
GSFileBrowserHideDotFiles
GSModifiersAreKeys
GSUseWMTaskBar

But you better cross check these yourself. I just used grep on the gui
and back code.

Fred