Re: GDL and Renaissance?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: GDL and Renaissance?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:58:09 +0200

On Monday, August 12, 2013 14:41 CEST, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm currently going through and updating the GNUstep ports.  Neither the
> latest release of GDL2 nor Renaissance build with the latest version of
> -base.  Are there plans to update these, or should I just cull them?

For both, the stuff in subversion should build. I think there is still this bug
report open from Graham
about GDL2:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39328
which I think makes sense and the attached patch should go in.
Otherwise, I'd also appreciate
new versions of those too. That would enable me to add GDL2 to the OpenBSD
ports tree too ;)
An updated GDL at least needs Renaissance from SVN.

For GDL topics, cc:'ing David

Sebastian