Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Comments on the website from people on twitter...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:21:25 -0400

That is being done in the gap project at http://gap.nongnu.org.  Check it out.

Also, GNUstep has very good theming support.  So it's possible to make it look completely different than the classic look.  The problem, yet again, is manpower.  It's difficult to find the people who are willing to contribute their free time to help us make GNUstep as gorgeous outside as it is inside.

Greg