Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:20:13 +0200

Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

Just as a reminder: we are speaking about the standard GNUstep theme, no WinUX theme involved.

It is not always easy to trigger it immediately (= I don't have a single "do this" test, I play around, put windows back and forth until it starts happening).

I narrowed it down between
10 November 2012 -> works, no changes till the 26th
27 November 2013 -> has issues
I add further information. The breakage happened on the commit of the 26th to the 27th of October.

I narrowed down the problem to one precise file, Win32Server. I can run the version of the 27th with just that file from 26th and it works.
More precisely, I narrowed it down to the method:

windowEventProc

I just need to revert that single method to the previous version for the problems to disappear (Thanks Fred for the suggestion of trying out that first).

Riccardo