Re: Wrong default icon for themes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Wrong default icon for themes
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:56:58 +0200

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
I think the problem is the first line at nsmapping.strings:

GNUstep = NSApplicationIcon;
Actually, I'm unsure if this is the culprit and perhaps not generally the new changes in the GSTheme image naming. That lline should actually mean that if you access the NSApplicationIcon you get the GNUstep logo, not viceversa. For this reason I just commented out the line in nsmapping.strings for now. It fixes the problem, but perhaps it can be reinstantiated in the future.

Riccardo