Re: Printing with art backend

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Printing with art backend
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 23:31:35 +0200

And... the xlib backend is broken with the same problem.

Riccardo

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

since I was investigating with Fred some problems with printing on cario where the image gets clipped and paginated wrong, I wanted to test on art, to see if the problem is backend specific or not.

However, as soon as I try to print form Laterna Magica, I do get:

Printing error: <NSException: 0x84762e4> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:[GSStreamContext-GSDefineGState] not implemented INFO:(null)

Interestingly, printing for example from Graphos and Ink continues to work.

PRICE printing is broken too. Thus it appears that printing an NSImageView is broken on art currently.

Riccardo