Cambridge DevMeeting 2014?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Cambridge DevMeeting 2014?
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:23:21 +0100

Hi Everyone,

The Cambridge DevMeeting is now more or less finished - Quentin and Eric are
still here to do Étoilé things, but the other GNUstep people have all left.  I
hope the event was useful - there certainly seemed to be lots of productive
discussions (for example, Fred, Richard, Ivan and Eric all had a chance to
discuss CoreAnimation / Opal / -back) and I think it would be a productive
thing to do again next year.  Who would be interested in a similar event next
summer (possibly a week later, so we miss graduation weekend and college rooms
are easier to find)?

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom