Graphos news

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Graphos news
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:17:20 +0200

Hi,

Graphos core engine underwent important restructuring in the past days. New features, but fixing many of what was already there. By closer using it, I was amazed at how many details were broken "since ever" and some due to past fixes.

* Whole new inner works on how zooming in and out. Now saving while zoomed won't break your drawing :) * New way of working with selected Bezier Paths, which I think is much more friendly. Read about here: http://multixden.blogspot.it/2013/06/graphos-new-path-editing.html
* Fixed selecting handles
* Fixed text element drawing, now alignment is properly supported. Read here: http://multixden.blogspot.it/2013/06/graphos-text-alignment-and-other-fixes.html

By working on it and drawing with it, I have lots of new features, but I need to update the file format, so first I will make a release without them. I hope that I don't find regression bugs and will release soon

I already have a list of new cool stuff to implement, but some is hard and some I don't know how to. I'll work on some and put the rest in a list on the feature tracker of GAP!

Happy drawing.

Riccardo