Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: windows issues: redrawing, black areas
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:45:03 -0400

I tested these changes and didn't see this.   If needed I can back out what was changed progressively to find out where the fault is.

GC

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
On 14.06.2013 14:28, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,

while using win32 backend (not cairo), I do get sometimes strange refresh
problems which appear as black zones. just moving the window around, clicking on
a control, scrolling... usually fixes it. I'm using semi-current, it did not
happen a couple of months ago, though.

It is not an application related  problem. It happens everywhere and the same
apps work on X11.

Most likely this was caused by the big Testplant merge that was done in November. You will need to inspect these changes to find out what may be causing the problem for you.