Re: gnustep-quartzcore on Linux?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: gnustep-quartzcore on Linux?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 18:46:50 +0200

The mirroring is unidirectional, and from my understanding of Subversion, it
would require a lot of cooperation from Gna folks to be able to make it
bidirectional. How would you create an SVN commit in, eg, my name without
having my account data? And it would still be lossy, considering that SVN
doesn't really have a concept of branching that modern DVCS systems like Git do.

Regarding the changes to #define, do you know why they are needed? I used
Ubuntu 12.04 to work on QuartzCore.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone