Re: GSoC project for 2013: "Opal-backed rendering system for gnustep-gui

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GSoC project for 2013: "Opal-backed rendering system for gnustep-gui in gnustep-back"
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 18:51:42 +0200

I have updated the proposal slightly; the updated sections are primarily:
- Deliverables
- Plan: Before coding phase
- Plan: Additional goals (new section)

On 3. 5. 2013., at 14:41, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

Thanks for suggestions that came on-list and off-list! I'll take a
look at how I can incorporate the suggestions into the proposal by the
deadline today.

Even if I don't incorporate them, I definitely don't view the proposal
as something that limits what's to be done, just something that gives
a baseline. :-)