Gnustep Window Manager

From: James Carthew
Subject: Gnustep Window Manager
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:15:54 +1030

Hi guys, I'm interested in using GNUstep as a desktop environment and I'd like to make the system a bit more integrated with the window manager etc. I've noticed that there are three ways to use the GUI environment as Windows style, Mac OSX style and as the older NEXT stye, but the Window managers available only seem to cater for the Windows or NEXT styles of window management. I'd like to write a newer window manager that handles configuration using the Defaults system and which would support better integration/awareness of the horizontal menu bar when it's enabled. Would anyone else be interested in this project?