start of sigcm project - a small port of libsigc++ for GNUstep, a usable

From: elvish healer
Subject: start of sigcm project - a small port of libsigc++ for GNUstep, a usable tarball - WIP,GPLv2
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:08:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

There's a small feature list implemented, you can instantiate a signal, connect
it and emit. Written out of the blue, uses GNUstep library makefile - WIP.

It is hosted at http://code.google.com/p/sigcm , there's one tarball and git
has the latest version.

sigcm defaults to void* function return values and arguments, I do not intend
to write a objc++ version as libsigc++ can be used for that. Then again, I want
to use it in GNUstep's ObjC.

Enjoy,
EH