Re: Étoilé's WM

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Étoilé's WM
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:48:06 +0100

Etoile is a desktop environment where GNUstep is a set of programming
libraries. Etoile is to GNUstep like GNOME is to GLib+GTK.

It also is much slicker and includes more libraries and more complex libraries
than GS. It's also not copyrighted by FSF, while GS is.

Etoile requires and builds upon GNUstep. From my experience, it has much more
dependencies than just GS and is harder to compile and install.

Hope that helps. If I said something wrong, somebody will probably correct me.
:-)

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone