Re: Pending release of base library ...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Pending release of base library ...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:37:02 +0000

Hi Richard,

Some of the ARC stuff in -base currently requires trunk libobjc2.  I plan on
doing a new release very soon, but I want to include MIPS support in 1.7 and I
haven't yet had time to test my MIPS code properly.  I could do a 1.7 release
without it, but I'd rather not.  I'd also like the new exception ABI to see
some more testing.

David