New comer to GNUStep needs advices

From: Yan Le Guen
Subject: New comer to GNUStep needs advices
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:09:58 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm mainly a long time Debian afficionados, Drupalist and PostGreSQL
user. But I'm also a long time ObjC lover ;-)
Untill next week, I could do anything that suit my needs on an old Mac
G4 running OSX 10.4 and my older NextStep Pizza box... They both die
quicklu within couple days, Oh Lord Why don't you had a pity on me!

So I would install GNUStep onto my brand new hardware wich is running a
Debian Wheezy.

Anything I should be aware of before going further?
For example, I've read about"Daemonae / gnustep-theme-gtk", but
everything there seems to be a year old... Thus many entries at
gnustep.org seem quite old too. Is the GNUStep project still alive and
planing for the future?

Well going back reading your doc folks, hope to read from you soon

Cheers,
Tristan