Re: compilation error - first objective c program

From: patrick dudjalija
Subject: Re: compilation error - first objective c program
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:07:44 +0100

Hello David !

You're perfectly right ! Thank you very much !
I'm very confused to have bothered you with this : i should have better checked the syntax @interface.

Gcc is installed by default with the package gnustep on openBSD.
I think that to get things as simple as possible, i will stick to it until i'm able to easily find my way and compile simple programs.
Now, for the future, i understand that i should use another compiler ? Any suggestion ?

Again, thanks a lot for your help !

Have a nice day,
Patrick