Re: Building GNUstep from source - failed tests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep from source - failed tests
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:31:08 +0100

Looks alright, but someone more knowledgable about internals of the runtime may
know if the missing comma in property attributes string is a problem.

If you don't see a problem, don't worry too much. Considering the number of
factors that can change under GNUstep's feet (OS, compiler, runtime) and how
many variants each of these has, it probably isn't surprising that tests fail
on some platforms.

Do attach the log and describe the environment you are running under (OS,
compiler, version or svn revision of GNUstep, whether or not you installed
GNUstep's objective-c runtime, ...) in case someone can produce a fix.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone