Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-01-11

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-01-11
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:15:57 +0100

Hi all,

I updated packages for precise and wheezy, for both i386 and amd64 and
added corebase, opal, quartzcore and performance to the list. Those
last four are experimental and probably badly packaged. Any feedback
will be appreciated.

Packages list :
 * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} and related dev packages
 * gdl2
 * easydiff
 * edenmath
 * pantomime
 * gnumail
 * gorm
 * projectcenter
 * gworkspace
 * gnustep-examples
 * laternamagica
 * lusernet
 * notebook
 * poe
 * terminal
 * textedit
 * systempreferences
 * vindaloo (with iconkit and popplerkit from Etoile)
 * waiho
 * renaissance
 * zipper
 * helpviewer
 * cynthiune
 * dbuskit
 * addressmanager
 * agenda
 * fisicalab
 * corebase
 * opal
 * quartzcore
 * performance

Everything is under the following url :

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/

For example, for precise x86 you can add to sources.list :

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/packages/precise/i386/ ./

Please let me know if you find this useful, if a package is broken, if
you would like to add another package to the list etc.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
The optimist thinks that this is the best of all possible worlds, and the
pessimist knows it. J. Robert Oppenheimer