Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2012-12-19

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2012-12-19
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:38:17 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:
> can I assist in any way in adding the quartzcore library package?

Well, I'll have to try packaging it (I guess no debian package exists
but maybe I'm mistaken). I'll ping you if I run into problems.

Thanks!

No package exists. During manual installation, people have had trouble with dependencies, especially with Opal, which also needs packaging. Namely, aside from numerous dependencies Opal has, it also needs to be patched. I never got around to applying the patch from QuartzCore's repository, but it should apply cleanly.

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net