Re: Accepted devrooms

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Accepted devrooms
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:54:27 +0100

On 09.11.2012 16:28, David Chisnall wrote:
On 9 Nov 2012, at 03:22, hns@computer.org wrote:

Or we must do what many other projects are doing: organize our
own conference[s] (hackathons, AlpenSTEP, ...). I have no idea if
it is possible to get a conference room @ some hotel @ Brussels @
friday before FOSDEM. Is there someone from Belgium here on this
list and could try to find out?

Anyone organizing such a meeting in the near future?

I would be happy to host such an event in Cambridge.  It's easy to
get to from anywhere with a Eurostar connection (change at King's
Cross and then 45 minutes more on the train) and over either Easter
or the summer we can get college accommodation relatively cheaply.

And don't forget to mention Stansted airport, which is just 30 minutes by train away!
A meeting in Cambridge sounds very attractive to me. But then I am
biased here, having worked there for a few years.

Fred