Re: Accepted devrooms

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Accepted devrooms
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 07:28:00 -0800

On 9 Nov 2012, at 03:22, hns@computer.org wrote:

>> Or we must do what many other projects are doing: organize our own
>> conference[s] (hackathons, AlpenSTEP, ...). I have no idea if it is possible
>> to get a conference room @ some hotel @ Brussels @ friday before
>> FOSDEM. Is there someone from Belgium here on this list and could
>> try to find out?
>
> Anyone organizing such a meeting in the near future?

I would be happy to host such an event in Cambridge.  It's easy to get to from
anywhere with a Eurostar connection (change at King's Cross and then 45 minutes
more on the train) and over either Easter or the summer we can get college
accommodation relatively cheaply.

David

--
This email complies with ISO 3103