Re: Display bug

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Display bug
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:24:14 +0100

Hello Gideo

On 10/28/12 14:04, gideon425.gnustep@mailnull.com wrote:
I use Shisen and it has a bug whereby the display is not completely updated
when a card is removed. If I move to the latest version of gnustep, will this
be resolved?
What setup are you running? OS? backend?
GShisen is working fine with latest gnustep and the various backends as well as on Cocoa and still does work.
But it used to work also on older releases.

Greetings,
   Riccardo