Re: problem adding a new window to an application

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: problem adding a new window to an application
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 18:40:24 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

> I attached the MPDCon tarball. I hope someone can tell me what I did wrong.
> I guess its only something very simple. I tried lots of different ways to
> create the Inspector, and also compared with the other interface classes
> there, but I just don't see what's wrong.

there are two errors in LyricsInspector.gorm. First of all you should change
the owner class into LyricsInspector instead of creating a separate
LyricsInspector object (this is the reason why -init is called twice; once for
the shared inspector you create programmatically and once for the inspector
loaded from the gorm file). The other error is that you must connect the window
attribute of the LyricsInspector (i.e., now the owner object) to the inspector
panel.

Wolfgang