Re: PlayingSound

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: PlayingSound
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:31:29 -0600

Hi Steve, try with:

int
main(int argc, const char *argv[])
{
  NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc]init];
  [NSApplication sharedApplication];

  NSMenu *menu = [[NSMenu new]autorelease];
  [menu addItemWithTitle: @"Quit"
        action: @selector (terminate:)
        keyEquivalent: @"q"];
  [NSApp setMainMenu: menu];

  NSSound *sound = [NSSound soundNamed:@"Basso"];
  [sound play];

  [pool drain];
  return NSApplicationMain (argc, argv);
}

El jue, 30-08-2012 a las 22:22 +0000, Steve Van Voorst escribió:
> How serious is this?  It runs without error on the Mac.  I am unable
> to tell if I am running libobjc2; it has been installed.  Where would
> I set GSSilenceInitializeWarning to YES?

Run:

defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSSilenceInitializeWarning YES

Hope this help.