Re: SWK - problem building the framework

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: SWK - problem building the framework
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:34:05 +0200

Hi,
could we please discuss such topics because it
is a multi-platform project?

I just found a patch committed to the repository instead.

I could argue that GNUstep make is broken, because it does
not understand #import "DOMHTML.h" as being the same.

Note the source did compile fine on mySTEP and MacOS X.
Both appear to cope better with the unmodified source.

But nevertheless the fix for GNUstep is not harmful to
compilation on the other platforms so it is ok.

BR,
Nikolaus