Re: ProjectCenter error

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter error
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:49:46 +0200

Hi,

James wrote:
I've been trying to compile ProjectCenter on Fedora 17, but it keeps giving me the
following error about stropts.h

PTYView.m:46:21: fatal error: stropts.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated.

I've tried installing packages that provide that file , but it didn't seem to help Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated
Try commenting out line 46. Does it compile without any suspicious warnings? I think that is spurious old linux code, I'll do some tests on my Debian box. I guess it gets included for ioctl().

Riccardo