Re: Some problems with Terminal and Zipper

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Some problems with Terminal and Zipper
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:54:02 +0200

Hi,

On 07/11/12 06:39, Germán A. Arias wrote:
These problems are with stable releases of the apps and GNUstep from
SVN.

If you type the character "_" many times in Terminal, it show something
like "_ _ _ _ _ _ _". Now if you try to delete this with backspace,
terminal don't allows delete all the characters.
hmm, I cannot reproduce this at all it works fine for me. Have you tried changing font? perhaps there is a problem calculating or drawing the font.
In Zipper each time you open a tarball, Zipper select the last file. So,
if you extract the package only the last file is extracted. You need
select all files to extract the package (or unselect the last file, if
this is possible).
We are discussing right that on the GAP mailing list. It is not properly a bug, but an annoyance.

Thank you,

Riccardo