Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:16:45 +0200

Hi,

On 07/11/12 08:19, krishna parthasarathy wrote:
hi ,
I started with old version then moved on to latest version ... http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html
gnustep-msys-system-0.29.0-setup.exe
gnustep-core-0.29.1-setup.exe
gnustep-devel-1.4.0-setup.exe
ProjectCenter-0.6.1.tar -
gorm-1.2.16-setup.exe

As Gregory mentioned windows installer doesnt have a gnustep-gui and gnustep-back ... do i need to download the linux version (tar file) & install it on windows? I have uninstalled & deleted the entire setup ( gnustep folder )... please let me know, what all i need to download & from where should i download (with version) & install.

Adam may correct me since he did the packages, but "core" contains base, back and gui. So you have everything needed. Just open the shell, extract ProjectCenter, "make install" and launch it form the shell, as you did with the previous install. It should compile fine, launch fine and come out without black patches and without missing icons.

Try running form 1.2.16 you installed, else, uninstall it and proceed with the manual build & install procedure and use version 1.2.18 which is latest.

Adam, could you build two installers for latest Gorm and ProjectCenter? Provided they work for you on windows without major issues. Thank you.

Riccardo