Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:43:37 +0200

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
./configure --with-layout=gnustep && make install

You then need to build gnustep-base:

./configure --with-installation-domain=SYSTEM && make
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM install
I need to specify a prefix option or it won't "replace" the existing versions. However I'm using the previous version of Adam's release, he might have changed that.

Krishna is using:
gnustep-core-0.22.0-setup
gnustep-devel-1.0.0-setup
gnustep-system-0.22.0-setup

These are stone old!
I did not check the version numbers exactly, I thought it was just the previous one, like the one I use! Please check here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html
You will find 0.29, 0.29.1 and 1.4

Please, before attempting updates, update your environment version to the latest available ones. Start from scratch with these packages.
Install ProjectCenter 0.6.1 and Gorm 1.2.18 as you did and report us how you fare.

Riccardo