Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krishna parthasarathy
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:35:00 +0530

Hi Riccardo\Adam,

I tried to opening gorm from shell and create a new application but still i am seeing the same error. i checked the properties for system color it is only 16 bit color. i changed it to 32 bit. but still i am getting the same error.

Can you adjust what i need to do for the gorm to work .

I  am she & not he .

Thanks,
Krsna