Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krishna parthasarathy
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 15:40:29 +0530

Yes i am using windows & i installed the following versions

gnustep-core-0.22.0-setup
gnustep-devel-1.0.0-setup
gnustep-system-0.22.0-setup
gorm-1.2.8-setup
ProjectCenter-0.5.0-setup

I am able to open project centre from shell but when I build the converter application i am getting

>> 5: /common.make: No such file or directory
>> 50: /aggregrate.make: No such file or directory
>> 51: /application.make: No such file or directory
error.. what should i do to fix this error....

I also tried
source /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

but still seeing the same error when i build an application....

Please help!!!!