Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krsna
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Getting the following error when i ran the *.csh file. But no error in *.sh
file.Since i am new to gnustep not sure what is it fetching. Can you please
help me out.

U15491@B220DMAA ~
$ . /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

U15491@B220DMAA ~
$

U15491@B220DMAA ~
$ . /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.csh
sh: /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.csh: line 84: syntax error
near un
expected token `"${GNUSTEP_USER_CONFIG_FILE}"'
sh: /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.csh: line 84: `  switch
("${GNUSTE
P_USER_CONFIG_FILE}")'

Thanks,
Krishna