Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Running Gorm these days on Debian wheezy/sid system
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:42:13 +0200

Don't forget, settings are located in ~/GNUstep.

I'm just guessing that you may have set "cairo" as backend in one of the user defaults. Which -back variant did you install? Try installing cairo one (package name seems to be: gnustep-back0.20-cairo). Alternatively, try finding a mention of cairo in ~/GNUstep.

Finally, I'd really recommend you to use a build made from source code in Subversion trunk.