Re: Cocoa ports of QuartzCore tests

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Cocoa ports of QuartzCore tests
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:44:31 +0200

On 16. 6. 2012., at 00:36, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Great that I could be of some help here.
Do you have access to the CoreAnimation example code that David used for his first Objective-C book? That code looks really simple to me.

Unfortunately no. Are you referring to Cocoa Programming Developer's Handbook?

And what about the unit tests? Are these already in GIT?

They're being written. I'll be coding for half an hour more today, and most of tomorrow.

Regarding Git, I'll probably give up on Git and go on committing directly.