Re: GS Back xlib on 8Bit display

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GS Back xlib on 8Bit display
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:30:39 +0100

Did you try the Cairo back end?  I vaguely remember reading about Cairo
improving support for 8-bit displays a few years ago when people started
wanting to use it on things like the OLPC and eInk displays (with 64 and 16
colours, respectively).

David

P.S. Any chance that I could borrow an account on the SPARCbook for a few hours
at some point so I can add SPARC32 support to libobjc2?