Current version of GNUstep?

From: Maarten Sander
Subject: Current version of GNUstep?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:12:44 +0200

Hi everyone,

What is the current version of GNUstep?

I noticed a new version (0.22) of the gnustep-back package in Debian
experimental, but I'm not sure this is the latest version. I've seen
several version number in the Debian unstable repo: 7.6 (gnustep),
2.6.2 (gnustep-common), 1.22 (gnustep-base-*), 0.20 (gnustep-back-*
and gnustep-gui-*), etc.

The gnustep.org website doesn't show any version number (or at least I
couldn't find any on the home page), so how do I find the version
number of the latest release? Thanks!

Regards,

Maarten