Re: Test on Ubuntu 12.04 64bits

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Test on Ubuntu 12.04 64bits
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 12:57:02 +0100

After fixing a couple more bugs, I now get:

--- Running tests in CFArray ---
--- Running tests in CFAttributedString ---
--- Running tests in CFBinaryHeap ---
--- Running tests in CFCalendar ---
--- Running tests in CFCharacterSet ---
--- Running tests in CFData ---
--- Running tests in CFDate ---
--- Running tests in CFDateFormatter ---
--- Running tests in CFLocale ---
--- Running tests in CFNumber ---
--- Running tests in CFNumberFormatter ---
--- Running tests in CFRuntime ---
--- Running tests in CFString ---
--- Running tests in CFTimeZone ---

CFTimeZone/general.m:
Failed test:     general.m:54 ... Daylight Saving time offset at 0 second from
absolute epoch is '3600.000000'.
--- Running tests in CFTree ---
--- Running tests in CFURL ---

CFURL/create.m:
Failed test:     create.m:49 ... Resource specifier of relative url is NULL
--- Running tests in CFURLAccess ---
--- Running tests in CFUUID ---

 261 Passed tests
   2 Failed tests

No idea about the CFURL bug, but the CFTimeZone one looks a lot like a similar
failure in the Base test suite related to a known ICU bug.

David