Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: DBus Menu in Gtk theme
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:22:40 -0400

Ivan,

I have been working on a way to get native menus into the Gtk theme
for a while now.   Many of the approaches have been less than perfect
because it involves reparenting of a window into a subview for display
of the menu.

If this can work without this kind of kludge it would be ideal!
Please let me know what you find out and keep in contact with me and
the group.   I'd be fascinated to hear what you discover!

GC