Re: building gworkspace in a debian system where other components exist

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: building gworkspace in a debian system where other components exist
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 19:49:43 +0200

Hi Dan

On 05/06/12 18:42, Dan Hitt wrote:

But now i don't have any recycler.  That's probably ok for now, and i can
try to follow your suggestion of disabling  window maker's dock instead.
When you disable the destkop, you get the option "show recycler" instead! Try that .)

So, i'll fiddle around with it some more.

BTW, my main goal is to get a reasonable GNUstep environment running,
and i don't have to use Window Maker with it.

If there is a window manager with a closer fit to GNUstep than
Window Maker, please recommend it!
WindowMaker is the closest and best bet I know.. it is not perfect, I know that, but I find all the rest worse. But it can be improved.

Always good to help a  new GNUstepper :) Our community needs to grow!

Riccardo