Re: Gnustep Application: GSBurn

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Gnustep Application: GSBurn
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:29:44 +0200

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:16 CEST, Andreas Schik
<andreas.schik@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 24.04.2012 10:51, schrieb Sebastian Reitenbach:
> [snip]
>
> > We just imported Cynthiune into GAPs CVS some weeks ago. I already

> > fixed some interfaces, to make it work again for me on OpenBSD, with the
> > available packages. The WindowsMedia Bundle, and LibMusicBrainz interface
> > are the only two that are not working for me. Further I added a OpenBSD
> > specific Sndio output backend bundle, to use the OpenBSD native sound
> > daemon. So check that out, and if you have problems/suggestions/patches>
> > for it, let me know about it. I'm happy about any contributions.

> Ah, great :-) I just tried it and lo and behold, everything compiles

> here :-) except the OSS bundle. On Ubuntu 10.04 at least there exists no
> libossaudio, hence linking of the bundle fails. The output bundle works,
> though. From the code in Bundles/OSS it is also not clear to me, why

> such a library would be needed. Apart from native GNUstep code it only

while compiling on OpenBSD, it had to link the bundle against libossaudio,
because
of unresolved sybols when linking the bundle. But since I don't plan to use OSS
on OpenBSD anyways, I'll probably remove or ifdef that part in the GNUmakefile,
keeping it there in case I need to test something on OpenBSD, who knows ;)

thanks,
Sebastian