Re: ProjectCenter and Gorm crash

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter and Gorm crash
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:27:08 +0200

Hi,

Arthur Barlow wrote:
I have an older 32 bit AMD Athlon processor running FreeBSD 9.0.  I've used the gnustep meta-port to install the program(s).  At one point both ProjectCenter and Gorm were running, but ProjectCenter would not automatically launch Gorm when I clicked on a ".gorm" file.  Now both programs crash when I try to lauch them with openapp.  I tried with the gnustep  daemons running and not running.  It doesn't seem to matter.  I've attached to script file of the error messages.  Thanks for your help.

I don't know if you had updates on this and if things work for you know. BUt using FreeBSD 9, base system's clang and then all gnustep stuff built from source, I have troubles starting applications, crashes while doing aoperations... essentially only a handful of applications do work.
On FreeBSD 8.2 everything works smooth (but there I use the older gcc 4.2 and its objc runtime)

Riccardo