Re: ProjectCenter and Gorm crash

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter and Gorm crash
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:53:11 +0200

...as we have discussed over a year ago :)
See thread with subject: "Associating bundle directories with app"
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2011-01/threads.html#00080

David's proposal was to add registration into NSApplication:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2011-01/msg00139.html

Previously in the thread, Richard said that -findApplications: is already called during NSWorkspace instantiation, but that is apparently just refreshing the cache for applications stored in Applications directories in various domains, not elsewhere (and not for current app). Also, what if NSWorkspace isn't used by the app? Does it get instantiated nonetheless?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 19:44, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
I have thought for a while that make_services should be something that
should, somehow, be made automatic.