Updated wheezy x86 packages

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Updated wheezy x86 packages
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:33:47 +0100

Hi,

You can add a line like the following to your sources.list :

deb http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/debian/wheezy/ ./

The packages list looks like :

 * gnustep-{make,base,gui,back}
 * gorm
 * addressmanager
 * systempreferences
 * gworkspace
 * agenda
 * gnumail
 * terminal
 * textedit
 * waiho

I removed the art backend and mknfonts.

Please let me know if this is useful : it takes a lot of time to build the packages and 'play' with debian packaging and I have many books waiting to be read :o)

I welcome contributions in the form of application names and corresponding debian/ folder when possible (and bug reports of course).

Philippe