Re: Nib/Gorm Format Issues

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Nib/Gorm Format Issues
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:01:36 +0000

If you're referring to the Gorm version vs the IB version, there was
never any guarantee which ones were compatible with which.

1.2.10 was released June 4th, 2009.   There have been plenty of fixes
and updates since then.   I would highly recommend updating your
installation of GNUstep and of Gorm and trying again.

In general nib->gorm translation is not perfect.  Most will come over,
but some may need to be recreated.   There are subtle issues with the
translation.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento