workspac ebackground and Xlib backend

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: workspac ebackground and Xlib backend
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:30:37 +0100

Hi,

I noticed that setting an image background with the parameter "fit" in GWorkspace doesn't work anymore it the Xlib backend is used: with the ciaro backend it works. Interestingly, if just "center" is used without resizing it works. I thought a problem with resizing, however Resizing in LaternaMagica works and I can use that same image full-screen.

Can someone reproduce this? And even better have any clues where the problem is?

Riccardo