Re: NSXML* classes

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSXML* classes
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:14:39 +0100

Hi Fred,

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 21:41, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
I managed to reproduce and hopefully fix the XPath issue you are seeing.

Awesome! Thanks. Indeed, a node has appeared in the interface.

But there is a much deeper problem for your code. You rely on the fact to be able to replace the class of a node while parsing an XML document. This currently doesn't work with GNustep. I have a few ideas on how to fix this, but it will take some time.

Thanks. I didn't realize it wasn't implemented. I've looked into NSXML code, and I think I have an idea on how I'd go about fixing +replacementClassForClass: support, but you are bound to have a better idea of how to do it correctly.
--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net